At Outdoor Innovations LLC we provide a variety of services to our customers throughout New Jersey. From irrigation and drainage systems to outdoor lighting, we can help bring value to your property.
Low Voltage Outdoor Lighting
You've made magnificent improvements to your home such as a patio or deck, a beautiful walk, landscaping, or possibly an in ground pool. There's something missing if you can't enjoy showcasing these great additions in the evening as well as during the day. Outdoor lighting is an essential addition to your outdoor space. Installation of a well designed outdoor landscape lighting system will turn your dark yard into a usable evening oasis. Extend your living space by creating dramatic outdoor areas with outdoor landscape lighting and enhance the beauty of your home at the same time.
There are many reasons why installing low voltage lighting is a smart idea. Among them, beauty and curb appeal, security and safety are top reasons. As well, the lighting is economical and energy efficient which is an added plus for homeowners considering this service. Outdoor landscape lighting can be utilized in many areas such as on posts, walls, landscape beds, mailboxes, decks, pathways, patios, and driveways.
Rain Water Harvesting Systems
Today, many homeowners are looking for ways to be environmentally responsible. A Rain Water Harvesting System is a great way to start, right at home. The system allows you to collect rain water off your roof and store it for later use. First, a collection system and underground reservoir is constructed. Rain water is then collected from the roof, filtered and collected in the underground storage reservoir. Once collected, it can be used as a water feature or at your convenience for anything from landscape watering, washing a vehicle, patio or deck, managing storm water and decreasing flooding.
Rain Water Harvesting Facts:
• A one-inch rainfall on a 2,000 square foot residential roof generates 1,250 gallons of reusable water
• In a region receiving 30 inches of rainfall annually, 41,000 gallons of reusable water can be generated off that same 2,000 square foot roof
• The average household with a 10,000 square foot lot uses 5,000 gallons of water weekly for landscape irrigation
Horse Farm Watering Systems
With so many horse farms throughout New Jersey looking to update their facilities, Outdoor Innovations, LLC also offers different types of services for horse farms. The list below is a sampling of what can be installed at your farm.
- Installation of water lines and conduit to new barns
- Installation of water lines for frost proof hydrants in barns and paddocks
- Installation of water lines and conduit for heated automatic waterers in paddocks
- Installation of Nelson automatic waterers in paddocks, stalls and run in shed
- Installation of overhead sprinkler systems for dust control of indoor riding arena
- Installation of sprinkler systems for dust control of outdoor riding arena
- Installation of mist systems for cooling horses in barn during summer heat The mist systems can lower temperature in a stable by up to 30 degrees creating a comfortable environment and lowering heat stress as well as helping control flies and insects
- Drainage work on farm driveways, riding areas and barn downspout leader systems